Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Bright Light City Gonna Set My Soul On Fire

Hello, hello, hello.
How is everyone doing? I am finally recovering from all the fun and frivolity from the holiday and the big festival in town here. It is crazy to think about all the stuff that has gone on in the past couple weeks.
However all that pales in comparison to what will be happening later this week. Through some magic of kindness (my parents) and thoughts and working........ I am going to BBW Fanfest. I will be featured in the trade floor and getting a chance to show off and sell some of my works. I can't believe this is actually happening and its all kind of a blur. I am getting excited and nervous. I have not flown or traveled this big in a long time. Last time I was on a plane was in 2000 and it was to go down to Disney. Vegas is a little different than that. I have never been this far west and am really looking forward to experiencing this big moment in my life.
I think that if you can, please stop by and visit the Fanfest even if you can't attend everything. Please come out and support all the ladies and businesses that will be present. I am trying to keep my mind focused on the work and selling and making connections, but all the fun and sexiness going down is kinda hard to ignore.
I was holding out on making this trip this widely known since I wanted to make sure it was happening for real. Well, I leave thursday morning so its pretty damn close.

I wanna take the time to thank everyone that has come by this page, my deviantart page, my twitter and all the other sites i post artwork and links on. It means a lot to have this support and interest in my work. I could just keep all the works to myself but its because of you that i found a spot to put this stuff out there.

Thank you.



Now to showcase some of the newer stuff that I will have featured at the show. All available for sale.







So what do you think?

Looking good right?

Thanks again.
Happy Titty Tuesday.

No comments: