Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

TCT- Snap Back To Reality Edition part 3 and 4

Saturday. Got up early again and hit the fitness center. Felt good having a whole place like that to myself for the most part. I had to do my best to look good right?

Got setup around 10:30am again and prepared for another day at the booth. Everyone was filling in a little slower than the day before. The two models on either side of me were pretty busy all weekend. making new deals and meeting fans. I got some overflow from them which was very good. I got some more notice and more business cards taken. Lots of connections being made.

I want to give a special shoutout and recognize another member of the crew who was putting on this show. @JessikaVegas was so great to everyone going around and checking on us all and seeing if we needed anything more. She was very sweet and helped me feel a little more relaxed and prouder to be showing off my work. I think I owe her a dance.

Another highlight that I was looking forward to was the chance to meet one of my favorite women @jezebeljolie . However she was extremely busy. I did get my hug and the chance for her to check out my work too so that was great. Maybe next time I'll get to see her gorgeous eyes even more.

The other bonus to that was meeting new friends. @CurvyScarlette was kinda posted near me. Being that I was promoting myself as well as checking other's actions through twitter for the whole event we ended up striking up a conversation and  connection through twitter. She is incredibly cool and sexy. Really can a hot redhead curvy woman be any other way?? She helped shop me around a bit and got my name thrown around a bit.

Not long after that, like i said the afternoons really picked up. I was approached by one of the ladies from @SinCityBounty the internet radio show out of Las Vegas that deals with dating bigger women, relationships and helping to promote all aspects of the BBW world and industry. If you think I was tongue tied when I met Scarlette VaVoom then you know the dribble that just came out of my mouth when answering my first question. Once again all the ladies there were fun as hell, so sweet and just the right amount of naughty to get me through it. i even managed to slip on the "Don Draper Facade" and came up with a new tag line and hashtag. Want proof? Here's the video.



Yup. That really happened.


Not long after was the next big event for the weekend. My first sale. 

I was seeing green for sure.


To top it all off the ladies asked me to join them at their table for the Awards Banquet. If ever there was a place that i felt I snuck into it was there. The award show was great and it was so good to see and hear all the girls show their love and support for each other. Like Desiree said "Its not a fetish its a preference." I could not agree more and this whole event really showed that off. Aside from sitting with the Sin City Bounty girls i got to see the solo performance from Scarlette Vavoom. Yup. ;)



So after the award show as the after party. However being a little worn out and not sure when everyone would be coming back I did make it an early night. Too early from what I hear but still what a great day.





Sunday morning was a rough one for everyone. Turns out that after party really did go late into the night/early morning. Did I miss out on some fun? Yes i probably did but i was hoping for one last big push. Everyone was a little slow getting into the show but i held on and ended up getting some work sold.


I was tired myself but it was great. The beautiful @LexxxiLuxe and @MaggieDubonet asked if I would draw them as a couple super heroes. I was more than happy to oblige and did a fairly good job as well.


Lexxxi Luxe as "Captain Cleavage" i mean "Captain America".

So it was kind of a chill day there at the tradeshow. Lots of everyone walking around. i got the chance to scope out the rest of the floor and see what other fun was going on. Wow. Some of the sights. Damn what a great time. After hanging around a bit, getting to film the girls from Voluptuous Entertainment do their thing the day got better and better.

Adding to that was another sale of some art.


Like i said on twitter, "The 'D' is silent, but the cash register isnt".

So how do you close out an epic event like this? I had dinner with the Voluptuous Entertainment girls at the House of Blues. The food was alright, the company was even better but the best part was the ride there. I was in the back with Daisi and Coco with Kitty riding shotgun and Scarlette driving. At one point Kitty turned around to see me crammed in the back and said "Ohhh poor Mike." To which i responded "Oh yeah, it sucks being me right now." I assure you it did not.





Dinner was great like I said. After that was the pool party. That was very chill as well. I did get some time to sit and chat with some people i meant to but had not gotten the chance yet. Later that night I ended up riding out to the Plaza hotel for the first night of the Well Rounded BBW event. Had I known that Vegas was going to be running rampant with gorgeous big sexy women for well over a week I would have planned better. Next year for sure.

The last day there was more jsut me waiting around all day for my red eye flight back home. The airport was a lot quieter than i had thought and the flight was nice and smooth. I still dont think that I have fully recovered in both mind body and soul. So much was experienced and seen that I know now what I want. what I have been missing and what I hope to have one day.







No comments: