Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hump Day - Muse Edition

Happy Hump Day everyone. Back on schedule this week after the Vegas hangover that was last week. I have been pushing to find a normal day job around here and coming up short.  I have decided to put the artist job description first on many job search reviews and that is coming up short too. Treading water, but feeling better. I am still looking for big things to happen and wanting everything in my life to change for the better. I have seen the light, it may have been lit with day-glo and neon but I have seen it. I gotta get my ass off this island.

Until then I will continue to showcase some of my new and best works of art. Be them film, tv or BBW related this will be the spot to go and check them out. I will post on DA too, but I'd like if everyone there came here for it as well.

So today I have a nice little treat for you. As you know I am a fan of beautiful women with curves. Some of them inspire me more than others. I'm sure you have noticed a few on this site from pictures alone and some from the way i talk about them. Today I'd like to focus on a long time friend and muse. She recently asked me if I had done any new drawings of her. Well the timing could not have been more perfect. To get myself back into the swing of doing some hardcore arting after taking the week or so off for Vegas i turned to her for inspiration. Her name is Amber Mayfield. SInce she helps me out i figured I would try to help her out as well. She has entered the Club Deluptous BBW Flyer Model Contest here . All you have to do is click "like" on her pic to help her get out there. She is funny, nice, sweet and very very good looking. Please help her. Thanks

Now on with the sexy.








Happy Hump Day everyone.



No comments: