Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Humpty Bump

Happy Hump Day.
So I am kinda halfway out the door at the moment. Going to get that first of the month workout in and hopefully set a good positive vibe out there.  Before i go though, I wanted to share some fun stuff and tease a bit of what I got in store for you all here.

Some quick little hits right now and then hopefully I'll be bringing you the big stuff later.

Enjoy.





So these first ones are all the quick sketches I did the other day to help warm up. Maybe you recognize a few faces.


This one is a couple headshots from a private commission I got going on. Really like the one on the right.

Here is the full figure of one of the ladies up top. First full on nude shot from me.

lastly, here is the tease for todays bigger works that I have going.
Rabbit, rabbit baby.




No comments: