Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Furry Friday

Is it 'Furry" or 'furrie"? I've never been quite sure how to spell it. I'm also not sure that this post is even in that category, however it makes for a good page title anyway.

I was watching "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West" again the other day. Yes I watch it way more than I should but its a fun movie with brilliant animation. One of the best characters in it is Tiger's girlfriend, Miss Kitty. She's got the typical New York/Brooklyn accent but when she goes out west she rocks the saloon showgirl get up. I must say for a cartoon feline, she is quite sexy.

So I figured I would try to her some justice and draw her in a few sketches for the page. She's thick, she's sexy and I wanted to draw her.

Hope you like it.






Hopefully I will get a chance to fix 'em up.



No comments: