Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

TCT - Tailgating Edition

Its that time of year again. The crisp autumn air is slowly creeping in. We got a good taste of it yesterday here in New England. The smell or beers and brahts cooking on an open grill in a parking lot filled with cars. Young people entering stadiums half naked with other peoples names painted on their chests and backs. Ahhh yes, its back to football.  While the NFL doesnt kick off until next week, we get our first taste of real gridiron competition tonight with the college football season getting underway. I am not a huge fan of it but I do pay attention to how the season unfolds. Its hard not when its the only thing to watch on saturdays ya know.

I don't really have a favorite team. Boston isn't really known for its stellar college football programs anyway. I always root for BC. Pay attention to the Harvard and Yale thing. Other than those ones I go for the midwest teams mainly. ohio State, Michigan, Michigan State, Wisconsin. Pretty much all the schools with good college hockey teams I pay attention too. My school didnt have a team so i can pick and choose. we barely had enough people in my class to fill out a roster anyway.

So as a nice little treat to join the party I did a nice little football theme.

We've got spirit, yes we do. We've got spirit, how bout you??


Go Team!!





Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone!



1 comment:

Sam Rockhard said...

Love those thick cheerleaders!