Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

TCT - Busy Busy Busy Edition

Funny thing how you can be going along and think you have enough time for stuff and then all of a sudden you get a deadline and everything falls around that. I have a deadline now. Monday i start a new job (Finally!) hopefully it works out and I can start putting money back into my account and wallet and work towards furthering this page and my art. its all about the art now. So working on stuff with that monday start date on my mind I was very busy today.

I got hooked up and am doing the art for the Heavenly Bodies Labor Day bash. We'll see how they end  up using it but I really like how it came together. There were a few ideas that we knocked around, but a deadline came up and I was charged with using my artistic preference and it went from a job i thought would take a couple hours to taking all day. Been bouncing and rolling around my room/studio all day working and reworking other ideas. They all look great and I wanted to share them with you all here too.

I hope that your week is going well. Mine certainly perked up from where my head has been lately. Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone.



You may recognize these first two ladies. the piece needed more oomf so i went back to some of the girls that I liked a lot but didnt get much notice. The dark haired lady is one my faves. While reworking the girl at the top she kinda ended up looking like a certain burlesque lady that we all know and love. Happy accident. ;)




These two were done specifically for the piece. they came out pretty good as well.

And here they are all together.

Happy TCT.



No comments: