Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday Update

I mentioned before that updates might be few and far between for a bit while i adjust to the new job thing. Well, lets just say I have some fun stuff to post for you all. Things are always going on with me and sometimes its just not worth mentioning. I have done some good art when I got myself down to the drawing table though and as always I want to share them with you.

Hope you like them. No real theme today just good shit.

She kinda came out looking a little crazier than I though but I kinda fits.



These two are of course the Miss Kitty Character from "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West". I always enjoy that movie and wanted to draw her. She's a pretty good addition to the thick chicks I draw.



Here is the final FINAL piece I did for a client. After trying something different and realizing I should have just stuck with the original I fixed it and here she is. Ms Heidi in the flesh. Sort of.

That last one was a commission which I am always open to doing. Please let me know if you would like one and feel free to donate to my paypal to keep this hobgy, dream, habit going.



1 comment:

LollyLikesFATshion said...

I love your minnie mouse lady! I love minne! X