Pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Progress

So its a saturday. Not sure what i am going to be doing tonight. You are welcome to join me if you would like. I am more than likely going to be staying local tonight but I'd like to go out and toast to the future. I've made some big steps this week and want to have a good time again. I finished up the commissions I had on the table and for the most part they were met with great enthusiasm. Gotta love a happy client.

So one of the bigger jobs I had was the art for the promo of the Heavenly Bodies Labor Day Bash. Its one of their biggest and most popular events of the year. i hope to at least make it one night for a little bit, seeing that some of my payment is in "dance bucks" haha. Maybe one of you could accompany me and get in for free. So I sent them all the art I did and they usually take the art and do with it what they want. I must say that the final spot they are using looks better than what I had planned. Its gorgeous.


I will be helping to promote and hype the event as much as I can on here too.
Thank you Heather, John and everyone else that is part of the HB team.



One the other note I finished up and colored a piece this morning that I wanted to at least have one more piece of hot art to show off before my schedule goes a little askew.


Can't go wrong with a hot naked redhead right?

Have a good one folks.




No comments: