Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Showtune Saturday

I do love my theme days don't I?

So last night I was watching "Tangled" again and got the itch to draw Ms Rapunzel and her crew again. So i picked up the pencil this morning and went nuts in the sketchbook. Most of the time when i do stuff I try to keep it from taking up the whole page so it easier to scan. Well with the "Tangled" crew i said fuck it and went full page, full rough and worked the hell out of my ebony pencil.

I really like how these came out and will clean them up some and color them. So keep your eyes peeled.

As far as the showtune aspect goes. I love to sing along to soundtracks and act out certain scenes when i am working. Helps with the creative flow. Just wanted to share that. A big white guy, that likes big girls and enjoys showtunes. Yup. Thats me. :)





Not bad for working fast and hot right?

Always a good time when your hands get this dirty.




No comments: