Pages

Friday, August 17, 2012

Full Color Friday

I'm kinda digging this theme for fridays. This is one of the few that i have done in a row. I try to color the best works and sketches that I have and want to share. I am thinking of trying to keep it going as it gives me a goal to work towards at the end of each week. Sound good? Good.

Next week posts may be a little more varied and delayed as I start my new job monday. Working all day will push back when i get to the drawing board. I am not slowing down though. More plus sized goodness coming at you.

Happy Friday.



A couple sexy new additions to the portfolio I'm thinking.

I dont know if you noticed but this is new banner for the page. May work it up some more but i like it more.



These two were done for a commission. Still waiting to hear back about it but wanted to share with all of you. Two takes on the same girl.

We end Full Color Friday on a black and white note. Not too bad right?
School days are coming soon.

Happy Friday All.

No comments: