Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Funky Friday

Title refers to both the mood I have been in all week and what I hope you are all feeling this friday night. I mean that in the best  way too.

So one of the bigger highlights of this week was getting hooked up doing some promo art for the New England BBW events group, Heavenly Bodies. I did some work for them last year during Halloween. The poster was a big hit and i still feature it in my portfolio.
This time its for Labor Day. I had a few different ideas going off the end of summer idea with cookouts and summer fun. The idea for having a couple dancing also entered the fray.
I haven't done much work featuring two people interacting off each other. it takes some skill. I think i am developing that cause some of these came out alright.

Let me know what you think. All rough and nothing final. I think i show more energy and like my work messy actually.

Anyway....party on dudes.








looks like a good group to party with right?


Who's hungry??





Making a splash.


Get a good one.



No comments: