Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hump Day, Hope Day

happy Hump Day everyone. Hope your week is treating you well and things are going good for you.
I threw in the little bit of hope in the title not for just that your week is going well but for me. Had a little job interview this afternoon and I hope something comes of it. I'm hurting and worried about whats gonna happen if and when my unemployment ends. Trying to pinch my pennies and all that shit.

Not stopping me from doing art though. Finishing up a small commission for someone and hope to get some more going soon. My schedule is clear and open as of right now, so if you are interested in anything let me know.

Aside from that just doing what i do best, so let's get to it.










All pretty rough but sexy nonetheless. Looking to feature a few of these ladies in a new banner at the top of the page too.
Let me know what you think.

Happy Hump Day All.



No comments: