Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Celebration Both Fun and Somber

So today is the big event at the Heavenly Bodies Labor Day Bash . Its one of the biggest dances of the year and we are all looking forward to it. Even when things are a little down and stressful we can always count on our friends to come out and party and show us all a good time. I am looking forward to it. I wanted to take this time though to honor a friend that a lot of us lost this year.

Our good friend Beth Schrauger aka Madison Aikers passed earlier this year. Its very sad that we lost her. It was a year ago this weekend that i first met Beth and had an awesome time hanging with her and her crew all weekend last Labor Day. I think that Heather is planning an in memoriam moment for her and a few other people we lost this year. Its so sad. So i wanted to do something special for her. I never got around to getting anything done for her while she was still modeling but I like to think that she would have liked these.

RIP Beth.









I wanted to honor both the sweet and nice side of Beth...


And the super sexy side of Madison.


RIP.





No comments: