Pages

Friday, September 21, 2012

Full Color Friday


So I am a little distracted today. I got some stuff done but not nearly as much as I thought I would or kind of wanted to. I am hoping that I start the new job (third times a charm). While I sit here trying to focus on doing work I can't help but want to get my ass out of the house. This damn chair gets very annoying to sit in after a while.

So today i kinda reworked some older pieces and got a splash of color on one.

Hope you all have a good weekend.



Earlier this summer when I was at Fanfest I did some sketches while sitting at the table.
I took a couple of those ladies and reworked them.
This one is the revamped "Gypsy Rose Lee" from "Gypsy.
Not bad for a quick work up.



These two other ones are based on a pic of Salma Hayek in 'From Dusk til Dawn'. I did that first one in July and reworked it this morning.
Hoping to get to coloring it soon.

Happy Friday everyone.



No comments: