Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

TCT - Throwback Edition

Hey all. Happy Thick Chick Thursday. Hope your week is going alright. My week has been a fucking emotional roller coaster. It sucks, its whiney if I go into it so I don't want to waste your time with it.
I am actively job hunting around here and its just not working out. got hurt while trying out for one job and had to step away. Got a 2nd call back for a job they turned me down on the week before, only to have them use me as a glorified fill-in that day, Very disappointing. Really thinking and leaning towards leaving the MA area and New England as well. If you have any insight, advice or thoughts on such a move please let me know.


Now on with the art. With all the shit thats going in and outside of my life I kept reflecting on how things used to be. Yes I am one of those people that gets stuck in the past and dwells on thoughts negative and positive. Do i wish i knew the future? You betcha. Do i wish it was 1993, 2000 or 2004 again?? Oh yeah. Can i do anything about that? I doubt it.

So with the thoughts of the past running through my mind I went through some old sketchbooks. Today is Throwback Thursday here on the blog. We are going all the way back to.... the end of summer 2011. Its not far but in terms of growing as an artist I have gotten a lot better. There were some pieces that I really did like though that never came out to forefront like they should have. So today i am posting and teasing some new old stuff.

Enjoy.












So all these lovely ladies kinda go from summer into fall. One left over from the "Rebel girls" post i did. i will color and add her. Another plumped up version of a horror icon in "Crystal Lake". A sexy and scary witch. With all the talk of traveling back in time I had to include a sexy "Mcfly" right??

So here is hoping for more fun and positivity in the future. Ha!

Happy TCT.

No comments: