Pages

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hump Day

Hello all. It's a new season. It's a new post. It's a new me. Well not quite but close enough. Remember how last week I mentioned that I hoped I could share in the real feeling of getting over that hump with you all?? (I did trust me). Well, I can and am at this moment getting over the hump. I'm working again and this job feels good. Nothing too strenuous and not getting the run around from the manager. That whole "well maybe we'll hire you-no we're not gonna hire you- oh hey you still want the job-you dont have the job afterall" debacle a few weeks ago broke me. Broke me bad. I'm back though and looking forward to the future.

So with that said yes it is a new season and a perfect reason for a new sexy post this fine autumn day.
Let's get to it shall we?

To welcome in the new season, and a favorite of mine, I figured we could use someone soft and sext to rustle the leaves a bit. What do you think?
Colors coming soon.






Sometimes even i get a little flustered when looking at some of the women on my page. She came out just right. I did a fast quick pass and really like how she came out.
Colors coming soon as well. She is too sexy to just play with once.


As for the rest of the week I got something kinda cool for tomorrow's TCT posting. Here is a little tease..




Happy Hump Day everyone.



No comments: