Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Hump Day

Its that time of week again. All you working stiffs are one step closer to the weekend. I am really hoping that I can become one of you again soon. Fingers crossed.

Today i have updated versions of some of the works I did this week. More colored and black and white.
More to come this week too.



So I started doing ideas for Halloween already. Revisiting some old pics and making some new ones. This version of everyones favorite "host with the most" came out pretty well and is a good addition to the the ghoulish lineup i got planned.

Another sexy cheerleader. Why not?

I may have posted her the other day but I still like it.

Getting back into the horror ladies theme. The second attempt at a chunky Leatherface.
I don't know much about the "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" so forgive the inaccuracies.
She was a bigg hit last year and at the booths I've had this year so I am upping the ante on sexy Freddie.
Colors coming soon.


I couldn't start doing Halloween stuff without some good old fashioned movie monsters.
The Terror Dogs find their way onto my sketch pad a lot.


So that's it for today. More to come later this week.
happy Humpin'.

No comments: