Pages

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Support Saturday

I dont know if this will be a recurring theme but its a special weekend.

All the fabulous ladies over on the west coast involved with Voluptuous Entertainment are putting on there big show tomorrow. I met them at Fanfest and they have been working hard promoting and producing this event. A lot of love and care has gone into it. It benefits the wounded war veteran fund. Its a good cause and its going to be a good show. I wish i could attend but let me tell you, these girls bring it. Here is the link if you want to donate or buy a ticket. Even if you can't go its worth it.

http://www.voluptuousentertainment.com/tickets.html

I got mine.

Here's hoping its a big success girls. All the best from the east coast.


Thats the info and their sexy banner.

And really any excuse to post this lovely lady again I will take.

Break a leg girls.

No comments: