Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Serious Fun

Happy Hump Day all. Hope your week is going by alright. Almost half over now, and even faster since its the four day work week. Labor day weekend was fun, despite having a tight budget. I got out to the Heavenly Bodies BBW Bash on saturday night and hung out with my girls. Great seeing their faces. My friend, Sara, actually gave me the name for this blog. How bout that right? Sunday was a chill day. Hung out with the family and wandered around town here. Monday was good too. Got more family stuff and monday night got to go visit my friend in New Hampshire. Really fun then. ;)

So whats so serious about today's posting?? Footballl!!!! Its back baby. Albeit a little odd to have one game in the middle of the week and then sit around waiting for the explosion on sunday but it should be a good one tonight. Not sure who I want to win, just hope its entertaining.

So to celebrate the new season coming in I did something kinda special. I drew a guy. I know, odd right? Well this guy has been cracking me up and even though some people find him annoying or weird I am loving the "It's Serious Fun" campaign the NFL network is running. That dude is the blue suit is just so committed to his odd character and his delivery is classic. So I wanted to do something with him. I hope you like it.

I'm not even gonna ask if you are in fact ready for some football. let's face it, we all are.










 As you can see I had a good time and took a liking to this guy.

Happy Hump Day all.

No comments: