Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

TCT -Late Edition

Happy Thick Chick Thursday everyone.
One day closer to the weekend. I could use a drink or two i know that. Not in a bad way but it would be cool to just chill and have a few.

So I am a little late posting this today. Partly due to working and figuring out how I wanted some of the stuff to come together and what I wanted to show today exactly. As always I have a few things rattling around in my brain. So I am going to share some with you now. Not all finished but hopefully sometime soon.









So here is another take on Ms Crystal Lake.
I felt like I needed to have one version where you can see her legs and feet.






These few are of the beautiful and talented ladies of Voluptuous Entertainment who somehow find their way onto my sketchbook pages a lot.
Since i had done a few of Scarlette Vavoom I wanted to show some love to Ms Daisi Cakes and Ms Kitty Spanxalot. So here a few rough versions of them. I hope to get a nice final piece done.
They were very good to me in Vegas and are just all around awesome people.




So these three are kinda what I have in mind for the poster I want to get going.
Each one kinda shows off their names and personalities a bit. Let me know what you think.
More to come soon.

Happy TCT everyone.






No comments: