Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

Full Color Friday - Team Colors Edition

Let's Go Pats!!! Let's Go Pats!!! Let's Go Pats!!! Let's Go Pats!!! Let's Go Pats!!! Let's Go Pats!!!

The cheer and chant that thousands will be cheering and chanting along with come this sunday. Finallyy the football season gets into full swing and gets the season rolling. Woohooo!!! I can't say that I am a die hard jersey wearing fan but damn do I love the Patriots. I didn't really watch football when I was younger. I really started getting into when i went away to school and didn't have the constant "You should play football" "hey do you play football? you should." and "You gotta play football" being pushed on me. Much more enjoyable when you can just sit back and watch it ya know.

So to usher in the new season of course my mind turned to do some artwork for it. Last season i worked and toiled away on some epic posters that I never really took to with the colors. I have a few more ideas of stuff I'd like to do for the team itself. Of course earlier this week I had my "Serious Fun" post as well. Today its all about support though. The best support you can get. The cheerleaders baby. Done as only as I could.

Ready? Let's Hear It!

Rah-Rah Sis Boom Bah!!!















They've got spirit. Yes they do. 
They've got spirit, how bout you?

Happy Weekend Everyone!!


No comments: